ICPS 2010 - An awesome experience

vineri, 28 mai 2010

I don't know about you but I'm definitely not the same after ICPS 2010 ...spring edition... (my muscles hurt from climbing the stairs until 10th floor everyday 5-6 times a day :D... :o))) .... actually I kind of missed that this morning when I went to the shop in the corner of my flat to buy toast)...

Now, seriously, in this ICPS I realized that I underestimated myself so much... (and I've seen it in so many other people around me). Because of that I was on a decreasing slope on both the personal development and professional levels. I was +/- aware of that before, but didn't actually do something about it... until ICPS! NOW my attitude has changed. I really want to do something about it, I want to change the way of the slope and go up. I know I can and I want to do it through eXchange!

I realized how important it is to NOT be afraid of doing what you want and what you like in life, to believe in yourself and in what you can do.

ICPS was so EMPOWERING that I am not scared or afraid of anything or anyone now. I am more aware than ever that everything I want to do is up to me, I know that I can make a change and I want to learn more and discover the world through the Xchange experience that AIESEC provides.

Diana-Ana Tudor







www.aiesecms.ro

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu